As per government regulations and compliance policies, in order for us to release funds into your account, we will need to verify your identity. You can still fill out your profile and send and receive invoices prior to verification. Once you reach your payment threshold, you will be prompted to verify your account.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Veem for personal transactions?
- Is There A Limit On How Much Can Be Sent Or Received?
- How do I get started sending and receiving payments through Veem?
- What is the difference between Veem and a bank?
- Does Veem Accept Credit Cards?
- How Does Invoicing Work?
- What is a blockchain and why does Veem use it?
- Why is Veem cheaper than a Bank?
- When Will I Receive My Payment?
- Why Verify My Account?