We do not accept credit cards in order to fund a transfer. For US and Canada based senders, we will automatically debit your bank account for the funds necessary to complete a transfer. Outside the US and Canada you will need to request that your bank "push" funds to Veem in order to fund a payment.
Articles in this section
- Countries we service
- Veem Payment Tracker
- Can I use Veem for personal transactions?
- Is There A Limit On How Much Can Be Sent Or Received?
- How do I get started sending and receiving payments through Veem?
- What is the difference between Veem and a bank?
- Does Veem Accept Credit Cards?
- How Does Invoicing Work?
- What is a blockchain and why does Veem use it?
- Why is Veem cheaper than a Bank?