No, we don’t have any limits. However, we may ask for additional documentation in order to complete larger transfers.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Veem for personal transactions?
- Is There A Limit On How Much Can Be Sent Or Received?
- How do I get started sending and receiving payments through Veem?
- What is the difference between Veem and a bank?
- Does Veem Accept Credit Cards?
- How Does Invoicing Work?
- What is a blockchain and why does Veem use it?
- Why is Veem cheaper than a Bank?
- When Will I Receive My Payment?
- Why Verify My Account?