No. While we would love to make Veem payments available to individuals, due to regulations we are only able to process business payments at this time. The payment sender must be a company and the recipient must be a company or contractor.
Articles in this section
- Veem Payment Tracker
- Can I use Veem for personal transactions?
- Is There A Limit On How Much Can Be Sent Or Received?
- How do I get started sending and receiving payments through Veem?
- What is the difference between Veem and a bank?
- Does Veem Accept Credit Cards?
- How Does Invoicing Work?
- What is a blockchain and why does Veem use it?
- Why is Veem cheaper than a Bank?
- When Will I Receive My Payment?