If you have a list of payees that you expect to do business with in the future, you can load their information immediately into Veem to simplify the payment process.
1. First, log in to your Veem account Dashboard by selecting "Log In" in the top right hand corner.
2. To add a contact, select "My Network" in the left hand menu. Here you will see all of your contacts on Veem. Simply click "Add New Contact" (in the top right corner) to begin adding contacts.
3. Fill in your contact's basic information. If you know it, you can also add your contact's Business Address and Bank Information. Click the "+" beside the appropriate category to fill it in. Your contact will need to confirm this information when they create their Veem account.
4. When finished, select "Add New Contact". Once you click "Add New Contact" on this page, an email will automatically be sent to your Invitee for them to activate their account.
5. You will be redirected back to "My Network", where you will see your brand new contact. You will be immediately able to Send a Payment or Invoice to them.
Click on the "3-Dot" button for some additional options:
- "View" allows you to see the details of the information for this customer.
- "Edit" will allow you to change the information you have added. Note that this is only available until the point that they have signed up and confirmed their information. Once they have done that, any edits will have to be completed by them.
- "Remove" will remove this customer from your contacts. This does not deactivate their Veem profile.
- "Send Reminder" will send a copy of the invitation email.
Learn how to set up a custom Pay Link to get paid on Veem even faster.