Setting up your account
1. Set up the basics: Sign up through this link: veem.com/sign-up to put in your basic info and verify your email address.
- Accountants do not need to complete their own account unless they want to send payments themselves. Simply click the logo (top left) to skip the rest
2. Invite your clients: Add your clients by clicking 'Contacts' at the top of the page and entering some basic info.
Completing your client's account
3. Accountant Access: Once they accept the invitation and create a password, your client will need to give you access. To do so, click the company name on the top right, select and ‘users’. There are two types of accountant user available:
- ‘Accountant Agent’ users will be able to send payments
- ‘Accountant’ users will only be able set payments up for your approval
4. Completing account: Once invited, you will be prompted to complete and verify their account. To verify we may need:
- Proof of address: Something recent with the company name and address on it; bank statement, utility bill, etc.
- Business document: a certificate of incorporation or business license works well, we can often find this in the public domain
- Government ID (optional): Mandatory in Florida and Arizona