Veem offers robust multi-user access features to support large multi-national companies and sole proprietors alike.
- Create individual logins for each employee
- Grant different permissions to different users
- Enable one person to "draft" a payment and a second to "approve" it
- Manage multiple Veem accounts with one login
Users Settings Tab
Manage all of your users in your Veem Settings under the "Users" tab. By default, you will see your own user profile and will have full access to the account. For security purposes, you are not able to edit your own permissions.
Adding users is easy:
- Press the "Add User" button
- Fill in the user's name & email address and select their permission level
- Press "Send Invite"
- That's it! You have added a user.
User Role Definitions
Each user may be granted a different permission role providing differing capabilities. There is a handy reference on the users page to remind you what each permission allows. Permissions can be mixed and matched, giving you the control to best suit your needs.
By default, a payment can be sent if any user who has the "Approve/Send Payment" permission completes the process. If you would like to have additional approvals in place, you can select the "Enable Multi-Approval" option. This will allow each payment to be sent only if all users with the "Approve/Send Payment" permission approve the payment.
Joining a Veem Account
Each added user will receive an email with instructions to access the account. They will click the link received and then set a unique password for their access.