Once you have set up an account with Veem you can connect to Quickbooks by navigating to the Quickbooks Online card in the integrations tab in your settings.
- Start by going to your settings.
- Click the Integrations tab on the menu bar.
- Click the green connect button under Connect to QuickBooks.
- Sign In to your Quickbooks account.
- Next, Authorize the Sharing of Your Data Between Veem and Intuit.
You will then be brought to a new Quickbooks tab on your Veem dashboard. Once this is done, your Veem account is now connected to Quickbooks Online. Learn more about Veem and Quickbooks.
Still need help? You can chat or call our Customer Success team here.