- Log in to your Veem Dashboard.
- Navigate to your account settings by clicking your business name in the top right corner.
- Select "Integrations" on the horizontal menu, then "Quickbooks". Click "Connect" to sync your accounts.
- You will be redirected to log in to your Quickbooks or Intuit account. You will need to authorize Veem to use your data.
- After you've logged in to Quickbooks, you will be redirected to your Veem Dashboard.
- For bills you pay through Veem, we automatically update the bill as paid once money is being debited from your bank account.
Setting up the correct funding account means the accounting entries match up in Quickbooks.
Learn more about connecting your Veem account to Quickbooks here.
Learn how to change your banking information on Veem here.
Still need help? Contact our Customer Success team for personalized support.