Are you receiving domestic or international payments using Veem and Xero? Get paid faster by enabling Xero Invoicing. This requires several minor configurations in both Veem and Xero:
In order to enable “Pay with Veem (Bank Transfer)” on your Xero invoice, please use the following the setup.
[Note: In order to send a Xero Invoice with the Veem Payment option you must be a Veem Verified user with the Xero integration enabled. To get started, sign up for Veem then connect your Veem account to Xero.]
- On your Xero Dashboard, navigate to the “Payments Services” section under General Settings; this can be found at Settings >> General Settings >> Invoice Settings >> Payment Services.
- Click “Add Custom URL” to enable Veem on your Xero Invoices. Insert the following URL:
Once you have enabled Veem, you can add the “Pay with Veem (Bank Transfer)” option by navigating to the Manage Themes section in Payment Services. In order to enable Veem payments, you must select Veem in place of the Credit Card Payment Option.
You can customize the name of the payment button. We recommend you select “Pay with Veem (Bank Transfer)”.
For those receiving the invoice, you will receive an email with the subject line “Invoice [Invoice Number] from Veem Inc for [email of invoicer]”
- Click the “View Invoice” button.
- This will navigate to your Xero dashboard where you can Select “Pay with Veem (Bank Transfer)” under the Pay Now options.
- This will navigate you to your Veem dashboard. Select the “Send Payment” button to confirm and finish your payment.
- For new Veem users, they will be prompted to Review and Confirm your banking and contact information.
- Once you have finished entering your information, scroll down and press the “Send Payment” button at the bottom of the screen.
- After submitting your Payment Request, you will have the option to Sign up for a Veem account to save time and money for your next payments.
Once payment has been processed, the payment will be applied to the invoice and marked as paid in your Xero and Veem dashboards. You can track the status of your payment on your Veem dashboard.