Use Veem to get paid for your professional services, and request money from your business partners in the US and over 96 countries.
To authorize the Veem-QuickBooks connection, you can...
- Sign into the Veem app and select the “Integrations” section on the left hand menu bar. Click on the “Connect” option on the QuickBooks integration tile.
- You will be prompted to select which vendors you want to use the Veem Bill Pay feature for and which of your clients you want to have Veem Invoicing enabled for.
- Sign into your QuickBooks Online (QBO) profile.
- Go to apps.intuit.com/veem.
- Select “Get App Now” to connect your Veem and QBO accounts.
You can send invoices from your preferred app platform, whichever way works best for your workflow.
When you send an invoice from Veem:
- Create your invoice and send it from your Veem profile.
- The payer will get an email from Veem that an invoice has been received.
- Upon opening the email attachment, the payer will see a Veem invoice with a Veem payment link.
- The payer is prompted to click the Veem payment link to start the payment process.
- The payer is taken to Veem’s payment window to fill out or add any required information.
- To finish the payment, the payer can select “Send Now” and the payment will be sent by Veem.
- Once the payment is completed by Veem, the invoice is seen as completed in the Payee’s and Payer’s Veem and QBO dashboards.
Click here to create your Veem account today!
Already have a Veem account? Click here to connect Quickbooks Online and Veem.
Still need help? You can chat or call our Customer Success team here.