If you have changed your bank information, you must update that information with Veem as soon as possible to ensure there are no disruptions to your payment. Fortunately, we make it easy to provide your new details.
1. First, log in to your Veem Dashboard by clicking "Log In" in the top right corner.
2. From your Dashboard, go to your account settings by clicking Settings on the dashboard to the left.
3. Choose the “Funding” option from the tabs along the top.
4. Select the pencil on the Bank Information tab to edit your information
5. Update the information as needed
Helpful tips for regarding banking info:
To correct your Beneficiary Name, please update the business name (or your name to your full legal name if you are a contractor) and it will correct the beneficiary name.
Due to privacy we are only allowed to display the last few digits of your bank account number, please re-enter your full bank account numbers again to ensure we have the correct details.
We require final (beneficiary) banking information and not any intermediary or correspondent banking details.
We do ACH Transfers for US payees, please make sure to provide the ACH/Electronic routing number
Note that we may need to re-verify your account to ensure the security of your payments. Also note that any current payments may or may not be delivered to the new information you have provided depending on the status of that payment. If you have any questions about a payment in particular, please reach out to our Customer Success team.