Sending payments with Veem is one of our core products. This article will walk you through exactly how to send payments from the Veem dashboard.
From your dashboard, click on the "Send Payment" button located on the left side of your Dashboard.
Entering the email of the business or person you would like to pay. If the person is already on Veem, their contact information will appear in the "Select from Results" area.
Note: If the receiver is not on Veem, you'll need to add them as a new contact.
Start filling out the details page:
- The amount you're sending
- The currency you're sending
- This will default to the local currency where the receiver is located
- Date of the payment
- Purpose of payment
- Purpose of payment description
- A detailed description of the purpose of payment
If you're sending a payment to a new contact, you'll need to choose either to:
- Send to users email. The recipient will need to sign up to receive their funds.
- Enter recipient's banking details. You enter their details for them and they can receive their funds straight to their bank account claimlessly.
- For more information on Claimless Payments, see the Claimless Payments help article.
- Send a check. You can make this contact a check contact and send their money via check.
- For more information on Veem Checks, see the How to send checks/add a check contact with Veem.
Add any additional information for the payment. Invoice number, if you need to CC anyone or add any notes you'd like to add for the receiver.
Finally, do a final review of the payment and click "Submit Payment".
Your payment has been initiated! Your receiver will be notified to accept the payment and receive the funds.
Still need help? You can chat or call our Customer Success team here.