This video explains how to send a payment with Veem. Additionally, scroll down for written instructions on how to send a payment with Veem.
- Once you have logged into your account, click on the "Send Payment" button located on the left side of your Dashboard.
- Once you are on the send payment page, it's time to get started. Begin by entering the email of the business or person you would like to pay. If the person is already on Veem, their contact information will fill automatically, and you can skip to step 5.
- Enter the recipient's email and country of origin.
- Additionally, you can add a payee's business, contact and banking information. This information will make help streamline Veem's processing time for first time payments
- Enter the currency that is on your invoice, as well as the amount you wish to pay. You should see a note on the side explaining how much will be debited from your account, as well as what your vendor will receive in their local currency. You can also select a future date if you would rather this payment be initiated later.
- Once you are ready, select "Continue".
- Additionally, you can add your invoice, invoice number, and additional notes for your recipient. You can also add other people to the email. When ready, select "Continue".
- Review your transaction and make any necessary changes. Select "Initiate Payment" when you are ready.
- Your payment has been initiated! Your receiver will be notified to accept the payment and should receive their money shortly afterward.
If you are still unable to send a payment, or are concerned that your recipient didn't receive your payment, our Customer Success team will be happy to assist you.