Veem integrates seamlessly with Xero to make paying bills and sending invoices easier.
- Log in to your Veem Dashboard by clicking "Log In" on the top right corner of Veem.com. Enter your email address and password to access your Veem Dashboard.
- If you have not already, connect your Xero account to your Veem account
- From your dashboard, select the "Integrations" tab on the left menu.
- Select the "Connect to Xero" button on the Xero card.
- You will be redirected to Xero's log in page. Enter your account information for the Xero account that you would like to use with Veem. You will need to allow Veem access to your data stored on Xero.
- After you've successfully logged in to Xero, you will be redirected back to your Veem Dashboard. You will see a new tab on the left side menu called "Xero".
- On this tab, you should be able to see all of the bills that are currently open on your Xero account.
- Select the checkbox next to the bills you would like to pay. If you are unable to select a bill to pay, there is likely some information missing that is required to send a payment with Veem. Select "Update" on the far right side of the transaction to add the required info.
- Once you have selected all of the bills you wish to pay, click the "Pay Selected" button to continue.
- You will be presented with a list of the selected transactions. If you wish to combine payments to the same vendor, you can select the "Consolidate Payments" checkbox in the bottom left.
- Once you have reviewed your transaction, click on "Confirm" and your transaction will be initiated.
Congratulations, you can pay open bills with Veem!