Veem offers robust multi-user access features to support large multi-national companies and sole proprietors alike. With Veem, you can:
- Create individual logins for each employee
- Grant different permissions to different users
- Enable one person to "draft" a payment and a second to "approve" it
- Manage multiple Veem accounts with one login
How to add a User to your Account:
1. You must be logged in to your Veem Account to add a user. Select 'Log in' on the top right corner and enter your account details to continue.
2. Once you have logged in to your Dashboard, click your business name in the top right corner to navigate to the Settings page.
3. From your Settings page, select 'Users' from the horizontal menu on the top of your screen.
4. Once on the Users tab, select the blue "Add User" button in the top corner of the card.
- From here, add your user’s email, name, and permissions. You can add or restrict permissions based on the expected use case for Veem of that user. Select "Permission Details" to expand the users permission options.
Pro tip: Mix and match permissions to create unique user profiles for each user's specific needs.
5. Click "Send Invite". Your user will receive an email where they can activate their profile and access your account.
Congratulations, you have now successfully added a new user to your Veem Account!