If you have received a payment from someone through Veem, there is a simple 5 minute process in order to deposit those funds into your account.
Alternatively, written instructions are provided below.
- From the email, select "Accept Your Payment" to access your custom claim page.
- Once on the claim page, confirm the currency you wish to receive the funds in (Note: USD payments accepted outside of the United States of America are subject to a $20 fee)
- Create your password (Note: Your password must contain an uppercase, lowercase, number and special character)
- Select "Continue".
- Confirm your whether you are a business or an individual. This will alter the information required to validate your account by our risk team.
- Enter Business Information Including:
- Business Name
- Phone Number
- Business Type
- Industry and Subindustry
- Primary Contact Name
- Tax ID Number
- Enter your banking details, either through our express sign up or by manually entering your information
- Complete additional information to help identify your business like website and business size
- Review and accept your payment.
A Veem account makes paying and getting paid safe and secure. Learn how to create a free Veem account.