If you have received a payment from someone through Veem, there a simple 5 minute process in order to deposit those funds into your account.
The video below explains how to accept a payment with Veem. Alternatively, written instructions are provided below.
- From the email, select "Accept Your Payment" to access your custom claim page.
- Once on the claim page, confirm the currency you wish to receive the funds in (Note: USD accepted outside of the United States of America are subject to a $20 fee)
- Confirm your banking details.
- Create your password (Note: Your password must contain an uppercase, lowercase, number and special character)
- Select "Continue".
- Confirm your Name and Phone Number.
- Enter Business Information Including:
- Business Name
- Business Type
- Tax Identification Number
- Fill out the survey questions at the bottom of the page
- Review and accept your payment.
A Veem account makes paying and getting paid safe and secure. Learn how to create a free Veem account.