Veem makes it easy to create and send customized invoices. Watch the video below to learn how to create an invoice with Veem. Additionally, written instructions are provided below.
- Select the "Get Paid" button from your Dashboard.
- Once you are on the "Send Invoice" page, select "Create Invoice". If you already have an Invoice, select "I Already Have an Invoice". For more information about requesting payments with your own invoices, click here.
- Start by entering your customer’s email address. If they already have a Veem account, their contact information will populate automatically and you can skip to step 6.
- If your customer does not have a Veem account, start by adding their primary email and country
- Additionally, if you have your customer's business, contact and banking information, this can help streamline your payments and make processing faster for both sides.
- Add your basic invoice information, such as:
- Date that will appear on invoice
- Invoice Number
- Payment terms for the invoice (e.g. due upon receipt, due within 30 days, etc.)
- The currency you wish to be paid in
- A future date if you wish to schedule for a later time
- Now it’s time to add your items. Enter a description of the item, the quantity of the items being purchased, and the price of a single item.
- Add additional items by clicking the "Add Line Item" button.
- Once all of your items have been added, you can add discounts, tax, and shipping. You can also upload your custom business logo to personalize your invoice.
- Click "Additional Information" to add details for your terms, add any additional notes, and copy any other people you wish to receive the email.
- Once you are ready, select the "Review and Confirm" button.
- Review your transaction on the Review page, make any changes that are necessary and send your invoice. You can also preview your invoice to see what it would look like.
If you are still unable to create or send invoices with Veem, our Customer Success team is happy to assist.