Veem provides two simple methods to get paid safely and securely.
- To send a payment request, but not create an invoice, first select "Get Paid" from your dashboard menu on the top left.
- Once on the "Send Invoice" page, select "Create Invoice", if you don't already have one, or "I Already Have an Invoice" if you do. For more help creating invoices with Veem, click here.
- Start by entering your customer’s email address. If they already have a Veem account, their contact information will populate automatically and you can skip to step 5.
- If your customer does not yet have a Veem account, enter their primary email and the country they will be paying you from. Additionally, you can add their other business, contact and banking information. This can help streamline your payment processing and speed up your payment.
- Set the currency you will be invoicing in, the invoice amount, and the invoice due date. If you would like to set this request to go out later, you can set a scheduled date for the future. Otherwise, the scheduled date will automatically populate with today's date.
- Select "Additional Information" to add the invoice itself, the invoice number, a note to your sender, as well as any other people you may want to copy on the email.
- Once you are ready, select "Next".
- Review the information previously provided to ensure it is correct. Once you are satisfied with your request, select "Send Request" and you are good to go. You will be notified when your invoice has been viewed and again when your invoice has been paid. You can review current requests under the "Invoices" tab on your dashboard.
If you are still unable to request payments with Veem, our Customer Success team is happy to assist.