1. Start by navigating to the sign-up page, which can be found by clicking the orange button on the top right corner of the homepage.
2. On the sign-up page, you can sign up 3 different ways
- Sign up using your Intuit or Quickbooks account
- Sign up using your Google account
- Enter your email, location, and business name
3. If you signed up using Intuit or Google, you can skip to step 5. If you are using your email, open your email account and find the email from support@Veem.com. It should have a subject line that says "Please verify your email address for Veem."
4. Follow the link to continue submitting your information.
5. On the business information page, make sure to fill out the following info:
- Business Type
- TIN (Tax Identification Number)
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Basic questions about your current payment process.
6. You can also add your company website. This can help speed up the verification process later on.
7. If you would like to receive text notifications about new and existing payments, select "Receive payment notifications via SMS." If you would like your business to be easier to find for people looking to pay or invoice you, keep the "List my Business" box checked. Your business name and logo will be shown.
8. Click "Next."
9. On the following page, you need to enter your banking information. Select "Connect Bank Account" to link your bank. Fill in the following fields:
- Bank Country
- Bank Name
- Bank Currency
- Routing Number (ACH/Electronic)
- Bank Account Number
10. Once completed, select "Finish." You will be redirected to your new Veem Dashboard.