All institutions have rates based on "spreads"; percentages of a transaction that are taken off to cover costs and often to turn a profit. Banks normally hide a large spread as a way to pull even more money from their customers. At Veem, we do charge a spread, but it will always be lower than the banks and Paypal.
Articles in this section
- Are There Limits to the Amount of Money I can send with Veem?
- How much does Veem cost?
- Can I pay vendors with my credit card?
- How long does it take for a payment to land?
- Where is the money deposited?
- How do I find my Vendors already on Veem?
- How do I know when my payment is supposed to land?
- What foreign exchange rates does Veem offer?
- Why is my exchanges rate on Veem different than the rate on Google?