Veem allows you to control each User's permissions to support everyone from the sole proprietor to the multi-national.
Learn how to customize what each User on your Veem account can do.
- Before you can adjust the permissions of a user, you must invite them to connect to your Veem account. To do this, log in to your Veem account by selecting "Log In" from veem.com.
- From your Dashboard, click on your business name to navigate to your Settings.
- From your Settings, select "Users" from the horizontal menu on the top of your screen.
- Here, you can adjust the permissions of each specific user. Check the boxes to create specific profiles for each individual user. You can add or restrict permissions based on the expected use case for Veem of that user. Your changes will be saved automatically.
- Select "Permission Details" to view more details about what each permission allows a user to do.
- If you would like to provide access to your Veem account to your accountant, select "Accountant User". Learn more about collaborating with your accountant and Veem.
- To remove a User's access to your Veem account, select "Remove" beside the User's name.
- You will be asked to confirm your choice. Select "Yes" to continue, or "No" to go back to your Settings.