Help other businesses in the network find you by adding your logo to your Veem account.
First, you must have already created a Veem account.
1. First, log in to your Veem Dashboard by clicking "Log In" in the top right corner.
2. In the top left corner of your Dashboard, you will see your business's name. Click on the grey circle above the name of your business to go directly to your custom logo setting.
3. Upload your logo by clicking "Click or drop a file (jpg, jpeg, or png)." Please note that accepted file formats include .jpg, .jpeg, and .png.
4. Once you have uploaded your logo, you can crop or zoom the image to ensure it appears properly. A preview of your new logo will be shown in the top left corner of the screen.
5. After you have uploaded your logo, click the blue "Save" button.
6. You will now see your custom logo above your business name in the top left corner of your Dashboard.
7. You can adjust, change, or remove your logo at any time by selecting "Logo" from the Settings menu.