A strong password is essential to keep your Veem account secure.
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it from the sign in page. If you remember your password, you can change it by logging in and then accessing your settings. Read on for detailed instructions for what to do if you have forgotten or need to change your password.
If you have forgotten your password:
1. When logging in to your Veem account, click "Need help?" on the bottom right corner of the screen.
2. From here, you can either reset your password or confirm your email address. You will be prompted to enter your email address. You should see a confirmation email in your inbox within a few minutes. Follow the link to set up a new password.
If you remember your password and wish to change it:
1. If you remember your password and wish to change it, log in to your Veem account by selecting "Log In" from the homepage. Then, navigate to your settings by clicking on the name of your business in the top right corner (for more detailed instructions on accessing your account settings, click here).
2. Using the horizontal settings menu, navigate to the "Password" header.
3. Enter your current password and your new password in the corresponding fields. When you are finished, select "Save".
If you need further assistance changing or resetting your password, please contact our Customer Success team for personalized support.