When someone sends you a payment request (or invoice) with Veem, you will receive an email that looks like this:
1. Click "Send your payment" to begin accepting the payment request.
2. You will be redirected to the Veem Dashboard. Double check the amount, currency, and contact information to ensure accuracy.
3. You will be prompted to enter your banking information, including bank name, bank account number, and routing number. If you do not know your bank's routing number, simply search the name of your bank and "routing number".
4. Next, you need to provide your business information including name, address, and business tax ID number. Double check all of the information you have entered. If there is a mistake, click the pencil icon to make a change. Once you are sure all of your information is accurate, click "Send Payment".
5. If you are in the Eurozone, Mexico, UK, or China, you will be taken to a push payment screen for instructions on how to complete the payment.
6. Once you've finished the transaction, you have the option to create a free Veem account. Simply enter a password and click "Create Account". Now, you'll have access to Veem's full suite of tools designed to simplify the payment process, including payment tracking, custom pay links, personalized invoices, and more.
If you need more help accepting a payment request with Veem, contact our Customer Success team for personalized support.