Once your Wallet is enabled, you can can:
- Receive Payments - Once enabled, any payments sent in USD will be added automatically to your Veem Wallet balance.
- Withdraw Funds - At any time, you can withdraw a minimum of $20 USD from your Wallet. The funds will automatically convert to your bank's local currency and will typically be deposited in 1-2 business days, depending on your location.
- Send Payments - Payments can be made with your Wallet balance, even if previously you could only receive payments through Veem.
- Transfer funds to other Wallet Users- Instantly send payments from your Wallet balance to other Wallet users on the Veem network. No fees or transfer times apply.
- Hold funds - Funds deposited into your Wallet can be held there indefinitely. You can choose to transfer funds in your Wallet to your bank account or to another Wallet on the Veem network, or leave the funds in your personal Wallet. Funds can be withdrawn from your Wallet at any time, allowing you to take advantage of favorable foreign exchange rates.
For more information about Veem Wallet, contact your Account Manager or Client Services.