You can update a contact's information before they have accepted and registered their Veem account. If they have already activated their account, you will be able to update their display name only.
To update a new contact's information:
- Access your list of contacts via the My Network tab on your dashboard.
- Select the three dots on the right side of your contact's info card
- Select the Edit link. If the contact has created their account, you will only be able to edit their Nickname as it appears on your My Network page.
- Update the information that you wish to change
- Once you are satisfied with the changes, save your changes. If you have updated the email address, your contact will receive an email at the updated address.