Veem's Quickbooks Online integration allows you to pull bills and invoices directly from your Quickbooks account and pay or get paid with ease. However, if you do not wish to use Veem for specific clients or vendors, you can exclude them from the data transfer.
To edit your vendors, start by navigating to your settings on the left-hand menu bar.
- Access the Integrations tab on the top navigation of the setting page.
- Select the "edit" button on your Quickbooks Online card.
- On the Edit QuickBooks Settings popup, click the drop-down either "Edit Vendors" or "Edit Customers" depending on what you would like to change.
- Select the vendors/customers you would like to exclude or include on your Veem dashboard by using the checkboxes.
- Note: You're able to "Select All" or search by specific venders/customers if it's just one you're looking to include/exclude.
- Click Save when you are done to save the settings.
Still need help? You can chat or call our Customer Success team here.