Veem's Quickbooks Online integration allows you to pull bills and invoices directly from your Quickbooks account and pay or get paid with ease. However, if you do not wish to use Veem for specific clients are vendors, you can exclude them from the data transfer.
To edit your vendors, start by navigating to your settings, either by selecting your contact name in the top right corner or by selecting Settings in the navigation bar on the left of your dashboard.
- Access the Integrations tab on the top navigation of the setting page
- Select the edit button on your Quickbooks Online card
- On the Edit popup, select either Edit Vendors or Edit Customers depending on what you would like to change
- Select the vendors you would like to exclude or include on your Veem dashboard by using the checkboxes
- Select Save when you are done