A Pay Link is a personalized URL that clients can use and share with their payers in order to receive payments online. All the payer has to do (i.e. the person receiving the link) is click on the link, fill in the amount they want to send, and follow the remaining steps as outlined on the web page to submit the payment.
It is a very convenient and versatile payment method offered on Veem for both senders and receivers. This feature is customizable, intuitive, and can be tailored to fit the business needs to allow easy, fast, and secure payments.
Some advantages with using a pay link include:
- An easier way to onboard: Clients can simply share this link with multiple customers at a time via any preferred method i.e. text message, email, and other social networks.
- Cross Borders Payments: The link can be shared internationally and clients can receive money in any currency supported by Veem.
- Customizable: Clients can modify the link to suit their business and brand. This includes full control over the name, background color, and/or description.
- Flexibility: In the portal, payers have the option to enter any amount they'd like to send via bank transfer. For US-based clients, Veem also offers debit and credit card payment transfers - even if the invoicer (payee) does not have a merchant account.
- Easy Integration: The pay link can be added to invoices and websites outside of Veem for quick access.
- It simplifies the process: It makes it easier for both users and represents an opportunity to close more sales quickly and efficiently.
To learn more on how to utilize this feature, please see this article.
NOTE: Clients may be required to set up a Veem account to complete sending payment when using this feature. For payers that would like to utilize the guest pay feature instead, click here.
Still need help? You can chat or call our Customer Success team here.