Connect Veem to hundreds of other apps with Zapier
Zapier lets you connect Veem to 1,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the **Trigger**, where your information comes from and which causes one or more **Actions** in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, and from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
How do I connect Veem to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "Connected Accounts" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect new account" and search for "Veem"
- Use your credentials to connect your Veem account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with Veem and Zapier.
What Veem Triggers and Actions are supported
- Updated Outbound Payment Status: You will receive an event when a payment you send is In Progress, Completed, Canceled, or Closed.
- Updated Inbound Payment Status: You will receive an event when a payment you are receiving is In Progress, Completed, Canceled, or Closed.
- Send Payment: Sends a payment. If an attachment is required, the payment will be created as a draft.
- Create Contact: Creates a contact.
- Request Payment: Requests a payment.
Popular Things to do with Veem
When you start creating a Veem zap, you will be asked to connect your Veem account. Then, you can utilize the time-saving features of over 1000 integrated apps:
Request international payments using Veem from new Harvest invoices.
Request Veem payments from new FreshBooks time entries.
Request payment with Veem once a PandaDoc document is complete.
Send Wave invoices using Veem for international payments.
Request payments in Veem whenever a sales order is activated in SalesForce.
Create and email new Veem contacts with Google Sheets and Gmail.
Request Veem payments for new rows in Google Sheets.
Schedule a recurring Veem payment request.
Add new QuickBooks contacts to SalesForce and Veem.
Track updated outbound Veem payments in Google Calendar.
Check out our Veem Zapier app page for full descriptions of each zap!
Still, need help? You can chat or call our Customer Success team here.