Accepting payments sent via email
Follow the below steps in 5-minutes or less to deposit funds sent to your email address.
Step 1: The recipient will receive an email from Veem informing them about this payment. From the email, please select "Accept Payment" to access your custom claim page.
Step 2: On the next page, please create your password (Note: Your password must contain an uppercase, lowercase, number, and special character)
Step 3: After creating your password, you'll be redirected to the dashboard page. Please click on the button "set up and get paid"
Step 4: Next, please select the account type, depending on whether you are a business or an individual. This will alter the information required to validate your account by our risk team.
- For business account types, please enter the Business Information Including:
- Business Name
- Phone Number
- Business Type
- Industry and Sub Industry
- Primary Contact Name
- Tax ID Number
- For individual and personal account types, please enter your personal Information Including:
- Legal First Name
- Legal Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Last 4 digits of your SSN
- Note: This information may differ based on the country you're in.
- Phone Number
Step 5: Select "Continue".
Step 6: Enter your banking details, either through our express sign-up or by manually entering your banking information.
Step 7: Complete additional information to help identify your business like website and business size (If any).
Step 8: Review the details and confirm that they're all accurate.
That's it! The payment has been accepted and will be processed after the verification process is done!
NOTE: The receiving currency is automatically set as the receiver's country's local currency when the payment is submitted.
- To update the receiving currency, please go to settings > Funding > edit connected methods and update the currency before the payment is initiated.
- USD to USD payments accepted outside of the United States of America are subjected to a $29 fee.
Still need help? You can chat or call our Customer Success team here.