You forgot your password and requested a password reset email, but you can't find it anywhere. What now? We'll go through some of the more common solutions here:
- Check your junk/spam folder
Sometimes our emails end up in the junk folder, so make sure to check there first! If you found our email there, be sure to mark it as not spam.
- Search your email inbox for "email@example.com"
You may have email rules set up to direct emails to specific folders and ours could have been routed to a different folder, searching our email address can help to find it.
- Add Veem to your approved sender list or check if Veem is blocked in your email settings
Adding Veem to your list of approved senders (also called whitelisting) will help to ensure that our emails don't get marked as spam and end up in your junk folder.
- Make sure your inbox isn't full
If your email inbox is full, it won't be able to accept any new emails.
- Check if you have any rules or forwarding of Veem emails in your email settings
You or your administrator may have email rules set up to direct emails to specific folders and ours could have been routed to a different folder.
- Check if Veem is blocked by your domain provider or your IT support
If you are still not receiving emails after the steps above, please reach out to client services at firstname.lastname@example.org