The below information may change based on the evolving regulatory environment. Here is what you need to know:
April 6th, 2022:
- Due to the ongoing conflict, Veem no longer supports payments to the Belarusian market, as of the day above. This means:
- Sending new payments to an account in Belarus is disabled.
- In progress payments that are initiated to an account holder in Belarus, will continue processing.
- Payments that have been funded but not yet sent will be refunded to the sender (if applicable).
- Belarusian account holders will continue to have access to their Veem account.