This guide describes how to set up a business account on Veem. Before you start the account setup process, review our Acceptable Use Policy, and then gather the following information:
- Email address for the account: Emails are the unique identifiers for accounts. This email address will be used for email notifications, Veem support, and verification team requests. It is important that this email is monitored and preferably includes the business domain.
- Personal information: The phone number and name of the person who will be managing the Veem account. We recommend using the email holder's information. You will be able to add more users to the Veem account later.
- Business information: Country, business name, address, tax ID, industry.
- Funding and receiving account information: These accounts are the payment methods you want to use for your payables and the accounts you want to receive payments into. You can always add or update the funding method accounts you want to have access to later on.
- If you are in the USA and Canada you can connect to a bank automatically via the Plaid service as well as manually.
- Bank account (Checking): Available to all countries to receive or send payments. Click here for a list of countries and available currencies.
- Debit Card: Available for payers located in the countries currently supported by Veem to send payments.
- Credit Card: Available for payers located in the countries currently supported by Veem to send payments.
Once you have all the information above, then click next to start the setup process. There are two parts to the setup process. First is setting up your account, and second is inviting your payees to pay them or to invoice you.