Your account is completed and you have a payment in process. Your account will go through Veem internal verification process. The verification process might take a few hours and up to 24 hours. In the meantime, complete the following will ensure smooth payment process.
- Beneficial ownership information and key persons: this is an additional step that will be required once the account setup is completed. Please add at least one control person and one authorized signer.
- Owner details
- Authorized signer: This is the person that is authorized to sign agreements on behalf of the business.
- Control person: This is the top executive or manager of the business. Common titles are Chief Executive Officer and President.
- Provide the documents below by uploading them to your Veem account
- Business Registration
- Bank statement
- National identification (a government-issued Photo ID card) belonging to the Veem account owner
- Add users to help manage your Veem account.
- Add Approval and department structure to the account
- Strongly recommended! Set up Two-Factor Authentication