Completing the following will ensure a seamless experience when using Veem during the onboarding process and the payment process.
- Add Users to the account: Once the account is created, navigate to Settings > Users and add any necessary users from your accounting/bookkeeping firm (i.e. yourself).
It is also recommended to have the following documentation, and/or upload them on the account to aid with the verification process as they may be requested by the verification team:
- Client’s Business Registration documents, or alternatively IRS documentation validating their TIN.
- A bank statement - This should be the most recent bank statement issued by the bank within the past 90 days.
- The beneficial ownership information of the company being onboarded
- A brief description of what the company does and what their intended use of Veem is.
Some of the help articles that may be useful (Strongly Recommended):
Need more help? You can chat or call our Customer Success team here.